Become a TTC Accredited Transformer in Ecuador
Registration Closes: May 31st 2023
- Dates: October 2nd - October 5th 2023
- Language: Spanish
- Facilitator: Maria Jose Andrade of Tierra del Volcan
- Venue: Hacienda El Porvenir, Central Andes, Ecuador
- Accommodations are not Included in price and range from - $960 - $1620 USD
Partnering with TTC Ally Tierra del Volcan and TTC Board Member Jorge Perez we will be hosting an immersive 4-day version of our flagship Transformational Travel Design Course in the highlands of Ecuador. This intimate workshop will not only focus on learning skills and tools, but engaging in experiences that bring the Transformational Travel process to life as a living, breathing practice.
Prepare yourself to go on a Transformational journey guided and facilitated by TTC Accredited Transformer, and co-owner of Tierra del Volcan, Maria Jose Andrade.
We will invite guest experts, members of the local community, and nature itself into an intimate space of vulnerably and co-creation to leave equipped to change the world through travel.
- Day 0 (October 1): Guests arrive to Quito, organized immersive activity, spend the night in Quito (Guests arrange their own hotels)
- Day 1 (October 2): Transport to Hacienda El Porvenir hosted by Tierra del Volcan. Engage in a Horse-guided empowerment experience and Transformational Travel Design Session. Overnight in the Hacienda
- Day 2 (October 3): Continued Transformational Travel Design experiential learning. Overnight in the Hacienda
- Day 3 (October 4): Immersive experiences in nature as a conduit for learning. Overnight in the Hacienda
- Day 4 (October 5): Closing ritual with community connections. Transfer back to Quito (Guests arrange their own hotels) or post-event experiences
Don't forget to book your room!
- Mariscal Sucre Quito International Airport
- Course will be facilitated in Spanish
- Hacienda El Porvenir is 90 minutes from the airport